Help picking a phone.

Mesty

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Long story short, I paid $650 to AT&T to unlock my S7 phone, I tried the code to many times and now it is permanently locked to AT&T and they won't do anything about it. So I basically have a paper weight I can't use. I am in the military stationed overseas in Italy and would like a new smartphone. I can't trade or sell my device and Gear S2 on here, so I was going to trade it in to Amazon Andy get a new unlocked phone from there. I might get another S7, but I am seeing mixed views on other new devices. So I am wondering if I can get some suggestions from the community, or other phones that may be just as good as the S7. Thank you!

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Although I can't help you selected a new devices, I WILL send a message to AT&T for you.. Being in the military and having a connection back home is very important and by having AT&T do this to you is uncalled for.. In this case, I would even speak with another carriers and see if they can help you.

So if anyone is reading this.. you need to call or submit a petition to AT&T for doing this to our service men and women over seas.

Ooh Rah

Mesty

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Although I can't help you selected a new devices, I WILL send a message to AT&T for you.. Being in the military and having a connection back home is very important and by having AT&T do this to you is uncalled for.. In this case, I would even speak with another carriers and see if they can help you.

So if anyone is reading this.. you need to call or submit a petition to AT&T for doing this to our service men and women over seas.

Ooh Rah

I appreciate that. I originally tried getting it unlocked by using the military clause they have but after multiple attempts they basically said no and the only way to do anything was to pay the device off in full, which I did and that turned out to not work. I had to download a texting app on my iPad to try and contact AT&T about it. They would refer to me Samsung then Samsung would refer me back to AT&T. Been dicked around like this for a few days now. That's why at this point I'm tempted to just trade them to Amazon and get a new, fresh unlocked device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87