How Do I Unlock Privacy Protection Password???

sietekampay

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi . I have a problem with my cherry mobile flare selfie...
I transferred my new sim card to my cherry mobile phone and it's asking a Privacy Protection Password?.
Is there another way/option to unlock my phone. I tried so hard. I go to cherry mobile center and they said that they will do factory reset on my phone to unlock.
The problem are? All my contacts are save on my phone, some important files has been save also on my phone and all conversation that i need in my work are also save on my phone. i need it so badly... can you help me to unlock without losing all my contacts, files and conversation...???

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you get the phone new, or did you get it from used from someone else? Who set the privacy protection password to begin with? Did you set the password and then forget it? If so, then I'm afraid you might be stuck. This site suggests you'd have to reinstall the ROM: Flare S4, how to remove the privacy protection password - VisiHow (but please note that it refers to a different model).

Tasha-Mcauley123

Feb 19, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you get the phone new, or did you get it from used from someone else? Who set the privacy protection password to begin with? Did you set the password and then forget it? If so, then I'm afraid you might be stuck. This site suggests you'd have to reinstall the ROM: Flare S4, how to remove the privacy protection password - VisiHow (but please note that it refers to a different model).

[SUB][/SUB]

I got my phone new at Christmas

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you buy the phone yourself, or did someone give it to you? Where did you get it from -- directly from the wireless company, or through a 3rd party seller? Do you know where the SIM card came from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress