About bluetooth buttons for Uber/Lyft apps

nikosbocho

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I am developing a Heads-Up Display (HUD) device to be used in cars and I am writing to ask you for some technical help on the Uber/Lyft apps. The device will be able to project a transparent image showing the Uber/Lyft app. I understand that Uber/Lyft drivers have to click on the phone at least three times, once to accept a ride, once to navigate and once more to say they have arrived. In order for the HUD system to be practical to an Uber driver the driver must be able to perform those three tasks. I am trying to find out if there is a way to use bluetooth buttons that will simulate the clicking actions. For example, one bluetooth button to accept a ride, one bluetooth button to navigate to destination and one bluetooth button to say the ride has arrived. Is this possible to perform these tasks with bluetooth buttons?

Bluetooth buttons can be assigned different key maps but the question is which key maps correspond to those clicks in the apps? Foe example does a mapping of the "spacebar" or "Enter" key simulate clicking inside the apps to perform those tasks.

Kind regards,

Nikos

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87