How to get rid of Google captcha virus on smartphone?

ex0LL

Feb 20, 2017
Visit site
Hello everyone,

probably due a google chrome pop-up, I got a virus on my smartphone which consists in annoying spam-notifications from www.verifycaptcha.com which promotes ads on my notification bar and I am unable to understand how to get rid of this.

Any suggestion?

I own a Samsung Note 5.

Thank you in advance.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If the ads are showing up as notifications, swipe down the notification panel and long-press the notification to find out which app is responsible.

Airmamma

Apr 12, 2018
Visit site
Hello everyone,

probably due a google chrome pop-up, I got a virus on my smartphone which consists in annoying spam-notifications from www.verifycaptcha.com which promotes ads on my notification bar and I am unable to understand how to get rid of this.

Any suggestion?

I own a Samsung Note 5.

Thank you in advance.

Hi, I'm getting these notifications on my Android tablet. This is what I've just tried and hoping it works. I long press on the notification and it tells me it comes from chrome. There is a settings icon that shows along with that as well. Click the settings, and it gives the site info. There's an option to block the notification, which I was more than happy to click. I realize it's still there...but I'm hopeful I will no longer see the notifications! Good luck with your issue and hope this helps you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa