[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Morning Chatterinos. We're down in Indianapolis visiting family since we couldn't on Giftmas. ALmost time to go to CVS for some rum. $20 for a half gal. Super deal. Might stock up.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
mIZU3.jpeg

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Wuzzup here Chatterhogs? Sorry I been busy, had some friends visiting over the weekend and got dragged to see Les Mis by wifey last night (actually it was pretty good). What's this talk of moving Chatter? I vote Nay on that ish.

Anyhoo hope everyone's doing something fun for new years.. Leaning towards just staying in actually, no plans anyway and wifey and me are both kind of beat from the weekend. Of course there will be booze even if it's just some wine and champagne between us :beer:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
What is this? An Advisor helping another member within the Chatter and its Android related? What a crime :p

Nice job Zero.

Wuzzup here Chatterhogs? Sorry I been busy, had some friends visiting over the weekend and got dragged to see Les Mis by wifey last night (actually it was pretty good). What's this talk of moving Chatter? I vote Nay on that ish.

Anyhoo hope everyone's doing something fun for new years.. Leaning towards just staying in actually, no plans anyway and wifey and me are both kind of beat from the weekend. Of course there will be booze even if it's just some wine and champagne between us :beer:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
I reserve power to veto any chatter move.

Top of the morn to you, chatter folk.

Big plans for tonight?

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
For what it's worth, I found Chatter while trying to learn all I could about my GNex, and I stayed (or occasionally checked in), because of all the knowledgeable, interesting people here. I watched as new phones lured some away, and as characters came, or went, or returned. I watched it change from a Crack flashers retreat, a Lair, a Batcave, and become the Chatter it is now. A place for people to take a break from their duties that make AC the best forum, and unwind in a collegial atmosphere.

There is still talk of flashing, of kernels, the nuts and bolts of Androidery. But you guys have morphed this into something more, a special place filled with food, drink, and the simple pleasures that are discussed by the like minded. And cat videos.

I'm not a plank holder, and I frankly will continue to enjoy it, no matter where it goes, or what it becomes. That's up to you charter members. But you've created a place that is friendly and quite special, and all I'll say is that this sort of thing doesn't just happen, and you may want to think thru what you want it to be, or become.

Either way, thanks to all of you, for teaching me a lot, and for letting me hang around. It's appreciated.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Amen to that.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Been a while chatter...anybody here know pc processors I am having a hard time choosing for my desktop at home looking at an amd a8 5500 and an intel i5 3330 having a hard time deciding the price difference is only 50 bucks

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
No problem...we forgive you:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Lol good. Ha ha.

No worries at all man. Chatter is here for you.

Had the house all to myself last night.... Didn't know get behind the wheel and didn't cheat on my wonderful fianc?. Looking at it like that, it was all good and okay:)

Going to be low key and ring in the new year with my honey....

Carry on chatter and crackflashers...

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I reserve power to veto any chatter move.

Top of the morn to you, chatter folk.

Big plans for tonight?

I see the man love bug is still with you. Lol

I bet you got plans with the new n4. Unlock root mod etc. What does ups say? Delivery today?

Sent from my mako :)p)

gmonkey88

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] Galaxy Nexus Crackflashers/News/Discussion

So I had my RAZR Maxx replaced for the 3rd time, and asked for a GN in it's place. Verizon mailed the certified beauty to my house via USPS, which took 3 days. I went home for lunch, eagerly waiting it's arrival. I opened the box, pulled out the phone, but no battery or battery door. :'(

I called customer support wondering what happened. They were willing to send me what I need, but that will take another 3 days. I said no, and called a local store. Local store has an extended battery with door in stock they are willing to give me as a warranty replacement. I'm still very excited for this phone, but now I have to sit at work, staring at it, wishing it would just turn on magically.

3 more hours. :-\

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] Galaxy Nexus Crackflashers/News/Discussion

What is this? An Advisor helping another member within the Chatter and its Android related? What a crime :p

Nice job Zero.

So I had my RAZR Maxx replaced for the 3rd time, and asked for a GN in it's place. Verizon mailed the certified beauty to my house via USPS, which took 3 days. I went home for lunch, eagerly waiting it's arrival. I opened the box, pulled out the phone, but no battery or battery door. :'(

I called customer support wondering what happened. They were willing to send me what I need, but that will take another 3 days. I said no, and called a local store. Local store has an extended battery with door in stock they are willing to give me as a warranty replacement. I'm still very excited for this phone, but now I have to sit at work, staring at it, wishing it would just turn on magically.

3 more hours. :-\
That sucks sorry man haha. Leave it to vzw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkilDS