Change avatar?

Little Squirt

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
My avatar pic looks blurry, but when I upload/open a new pic. to the "change avatar" box and click on "save avatar" (OR even on "delete avatar") nothing happens. Why doesn't it work? Is anyone else having this problem?
I don't see any FAQ link anywhere on this forum either. I have sized them about 600-800 pixels square, because the box saves to make them at least 500X500 px.

Also, is there any way to change your user name without deleting your account and re-registering or something?
em10.gif

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Are you doing this on the website, on the old mobile app or the new mobile app?

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I was on the website, but I'm on the mobile app now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Android Central Forums
I changed mine on the website with no problem. Mine was also less that 500x500 so it might be max size, not minimum or maybe the file is too large. You can try changing it in the app too if you have the image on your phone.

Good luck.

Sent from the Superuser account on my newly rooted Sprint Galaxy Nexus

Little Squirt

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I just tried to change or delete mine again on this web site but it won't let me either change or delete it. Surely someone around here must know how to do it? No? :(

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I just tried to change or delete mine again on this web site but it won't let me either change or delete it. Surely someone around here must know how to do it? No? :(
I reported your thread to the mods and said you need help. Hopefully they'll answer the part about the username change too cause I had the same question.

Sent from the Superuser account on my newly rooted Sprint Galaxy Nexus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87