- 4 Posts
Whats App audio appearing on music player
I don't know why but my whats app audio keep appearing on my music player list. I have already gone to the media storage folder and put a .nomedia file in the Whats App audio folder, and cleaned my cache. This fixes my problem temporarily but as new audio messages arrive, they start appearing on my music playlist again.
Does this happen to anyone? How can I solve this!! Please help, it is annoying to be listening to my audio files when on shuffle.
Thanks in advance.
- 09-23-2013, 01:24 PM #2
Re: Whats App audio appearing on music player
Not sure what music player you're using but check the settings. I use Power Amp and can tell it which folders to pull from."The worst foe lies within the self....."
Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
- By gamerguy2002 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2013, 10:35 PM
- By creativerepo in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2013, 03:39 PM
- By aloralors in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-22-2013, 01:59 AM
- By annie310889 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2013, 12:51 AM
- By waleedwad in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 05:10 PM