New phone!

stratct

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
OK guys, after thinking of switching to Windows and weighing the pros and cons I decided to stick with Android. Mostly because it's more powerful and with a better ecosystem. Plus ally services are Google. I picked up the LG Optimus f3. I'm liking it so far. Although I'm not a fan of the low resolution screen name. 480x800 used to be nice but now that's not so good. Although it's only a 4.0" screen so that helps. I'm really liking the LG UI

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
OK guys, after thinking of switching to Windows and weighing the pros and cons I decided to stick with Android. Mostly because it's more powerful and with a better ecosystem. Plus ally services are Google. I picked up the LG Optimus f3. I'm liking it so far. Although I'm not a fan of the low resolution screen name. 480x800 used to be nice but now that's not so good. Although it's only a 4.0" screen so that helps. I'm really liking the LG UI

Why not a phone like a note 3?

Posted via Android Central App

stratct

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I can't afford that. I have virgin mobile and with pre paid we have to pay full price for our phones

Geodude074

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Should have gone with a Nexus 5, or a Moto G if you're looking to spend under $200.

If you're still in the return window, I advise you return it and pick up a Moto G.

stratct

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I can't use either of those with virgin. I looked into it. This was my best option and it was on sale for $89

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Is there any chance of getting ATT, T-Mobile or any of their MNVO option? Then you can use unlocked phones and have much more options.

stratct

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
At some point. Right now it's all I can afford. I'm pretty happy with the Optimus f3 though. It's a bit better than my ZTE awe

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
It's not a bad phone is it?

No, it's OK. It's basically a smaller version if the f7 which I have on Boost Mobile. The only real problem is the small internal storage but at least it has SD. I have a hydro which is smaller still. The lg phones are built a lot better in my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

BinaryJuice

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Why not get a phone like a note 3?

Posted via Android Central App
That's a stupid question to ask, that's like asking a homeless person why he doesn't "Just get a house".

It's not a bad phone is it?

It's not a bad phone at all for the price, quite a low-end budget phone but I'm sure you could squeeze some reasonable performance out of it.

Foramex

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
No phone is really a bad phone... I mean technology is advancing so fast, that by today's standard the S2, which was the best phone a mere couple of years ago, is now an out-dated phone...
If you don't mind not having the best phone in the market, your phone is a pretty nice phone and I'm sure you'd get along with it just fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress