which phone?

marki86

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Currently have a DNA, which I love. However, have an upgrade available and would like to use it. I am on Verizon. What would you recommend that is less than $100 with renewal. Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Currently have a DNA, which I love. However, have an upgrade available and would like to use it. I am on Verizon. What would you recommend that is less than $100 with renewal. Thanks!

On Verizon? either the Droid Ultra or the LG G2

Foramex

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site

I would have to recommend the LG G2. It's a really excellent phone, amazing battery, everything you look for in a phone.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Moto X :)

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site

Moto X or G2. There is really nothing else on Verizon worth buying IMO.

Moto X will have a better interface and better support/updates. G2 will have dramatically better specs in every way. Both are great phones though.

jcg5862

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
I personally went with the X. It was the best fit for me. Don't think you can go wrong with it, the S4, G2, htc one. You just have to hold each one and see how each feels and how it runs. Personally, I moved from an iPhone 4S and really liked it except for the display size. If they had a screen size the same as my X, I'd still be in Apple land.

Posted via Android Central App on my Moto X

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

For you, I'd recommend the G2.

marki86

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I will be off to store to "play" with phones.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I will be off to store to "play" with phones.

I think I saw the Moto X for $99 on an ad on a website (wow...those ads do work...kind of...lol).
But the best thing to do is play with them. You might like something on ine , say the screen, and hate it on another.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnanthRam