Facebook Messenger App: Any users out there?

Ichi_Bear

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: FB Messenger App

I use it quite a bit. Everyday at least. I still have a few Facebook friends that aren't on Twitter 😋

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ahaxton

May 10, 2010
Visit site

Because of chat heads and cross platform and form factor compatibility, it is my family and our friends primary method of text communication.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

Same here. Some people just don't like sms, so they use Messenger. Doesn't matter to me, the important thing is to stay in touch. And, chat heads is pretty unobtrusive, you can get to it when you can.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site

Meh I used it for a while. I don't like chat heads. I don't see the point of having both the Facebook app and the fb messenger app. So i just use the Facebook app.

ಠ益ಠ

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

I use it here and there a few times a week with certian contacts. But not many. I also use Google chat with hangouts and SMS as well.

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site

It's a must have app for me. My kids and my wife all use it heavily, and at my new job they don't use Lync so some of us use FB Messenger instead.

jtinder

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site

Ah yeah, so I guess the majority use it.

I used to use it for the chat heads, although I find at times it can be annoying when certain people always spam me. My girlfriend doesn't use it which is also annoying at times, I send her a message and she doesn't reply until hours later, although she's online.

darkpurple92

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I use it. I don't use FB app tho...and i can't seem to delete it off my phone....anyway i have an htc desire 610 and i can use Chat Heads. What i'd like to know is how to use them when my screen is locked or does it even support them on my lock screen? I'd rly appreciate u guys answering. Ty

colyn1353

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I use it to keep up with family. Since I only use Facebook in order to keep up with family events etc it comes in handy. If I don't know someone who sends me a message I don't respond..

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't use it mainly because I was happy messaging with the Facebook app and annoyed that they wanted me to have two apps on my phone to do what used to be done by one.

gdmin

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Most of my friends, family and relatives use blackberry messenger (bbm)..

Sent from my phone with tapatalk

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Everyday. I talk to one of my friends on there cause he is weird about texting me... He won't. Won't tell me why either. Just ignores the question. 0.0
Idc either way.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I only use it because FB forced me to; I used to have the option of just reading the messages within the app and about a month ago that option was no longer there and I was forced to use the messenger app. Personally I don't like it, I want app features to only operate within the app, not outside of it. Fortunately my friends and I don't use it very much so it's not a big issue but I find it annoying none the less.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non