Is Samsung Note 5 sales better than Note 4?

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I am wondering if the lack of removable memory and battery in Note 5 affect its sales?

Is Samsung Note 5 sales lower than Note 4?

I hope Note 6 gets removable memory and battery.

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
For the note 6, i dont think there will be a removable battery... but there is hope for removable storage!
I see lots more people uses note 4 than the note 5 though.

Posted with ❤Love❤

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Has any of the latest flagship Android phones of other brands (HTC, LG, Sony...) become without memory card and battery?
I would prefer my next new phone with memory card and battery, or I will just not buy a new one.

Fach

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
S pen (smart select) was certainly better with note 4. Also miss the ability to launch side menu by holding the back button. Multitasking isn't ideal as now I can't launch a calculator small window or a small browser screen

Posted via the Android Central App

EdwardSmith36

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
I don't think so... because the size does matters, people always tend to have a standard size handset, note 4 was quite good rather than Note 5.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I am wondering if the lack of removable memory and battery in Note 5 affect its sales?

I don't think that has much to do with it. Samsung isn't adapting to the market. The Note 5 is a great phone, but it's pricing itself out of the market. There are several phones that are direct competitors, for hundreds less.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
The Note5 sold less as its release was far more limited to select markets. Parts of Europe didn't get the 5 e.g. UK, people had to import it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa