Can I run two Chromecast devices in same house

george mulry

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I have installed Chromecast on one of the TVs in my home.

I was wondering if I could install another device on another TV in a different room?

Would the "cast" interfere with each other or would the work independent of each other?

I would be running these from 2 different devices. One, exclusively from a laptop and the other from a desktop and or tablet.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site

I was wondering if I could install another device on another TV in a different room?

Would the "cast" interfere with each other or would the work independent of each other?

I would be running these from 2 different devices. One, exclusively from a laptop and the other from a desktop and or tablet.

You choose on the device which chromecast to connect to each time you cast, so that's not a problem. Even if you wanted to use the same device, it wouldn't be a problem. Of course you can't use one device to cast the same thing at once to multiple chromecasts but the same device can connect to either one for a given cast.

midomay5

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site

how can i choose different name while i install new devices

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non