- 2 Posts
Can I run two Chromecast devices in same house
I have installed Chromecast on one of the TVs in my home.
I was wondering if I could install another device on another TV in a different room?
Would the "cast" interfere with each other or would the work independent of each other?
I would be running these from 2 different devices. One, exclusively from a laptop and the other from a desktop and or tablet.
- 12-08-2013, 06:58 PM #2
- 12-08-2013, 10:54 PM #3
- 264 Posts
Re: Can I run two Chromecast devices in same house
You choose on the device which chromecast to connect to each time you cast, so that's not a problem. Even if you wanted to use the same device, it wouldn't be a problem. Of course you can't use one device to cast the same thing at once to multiple chromecasts but the same device can connect to either one for a given cast.
- 12-09-2013, 07:34 AM #4
- By bigo Sibti in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 03-06-2014, 12:25 AM
- By Malystryx in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 05:16 PM
- By Kilgore Trout in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2013, 09:03 PM
- By myIphone4s in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2013, 06:29 PM
- By Nathan H in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2013, 02:43 PM