Pre-Purchase question for any N1 Owners

frettfreak

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I am coming from a blackberry and LOVE that i have a call and end button and programmable convenience keys for thing like address book and camera (or WHATEVER i want)

I would like actual user opinions if this is a pain with the N1?

Cause it seems like it would be. or is there a way to make a "button bar" similar to apples where you have your most commonly used items (like phone, address book, etc...)??

That is one reason i am looking at the hero instead of the Nexus (but MAN, the N1 has SO MUCH MORE GUTS!!)

Input and thoughts are appreciated!!

anon(6936)

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
you can move icons around and make shortcuts to anything you like. So more functional than an iPhone because you can create shortcuts. There is no fixed END or CALL button, you swipe it on the screen (vs tapping the screen on an iPhone) - it was awkward at first but no big deal now. My big thing was being able to conference or merge calls. Both of those work fine as well.

frettfreak

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
What about any of the different ROMS you can load.. it looks like the Sense UI has a dedicated popup button for the phone functions but i have not messed with that either.

Also, i would assume, but not sure... You CAN load the Sense UI or other ROMS on this right?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87