Is it selfish to not want anyone else to get the 2.1 update?

anon(13322)

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, WHO CARES about the EVO...its not even out yet...and won't be for MONTHS. The Nexus One is the flagship phone UNTIL the EVO comes out...IN MONTHS.

Last edited:

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Oh, and the EVO 4G will be the new flagship device soon, and I wouldn't be surprised in 6 months when the N1 is a blip on the radar. I love and hate that about technology these days... Seriously not flaming though, just sayin.

Um no, it's got Sense on it so it's not Google Experience. The N1 is the flagship because it is Googles own phone, not because it has the best physical specs.

G

GenericMessage

Honestly, WHO CARES about the EVO...its not even out yet...and won't be for MONTHS. The Nexus One is the flagship phone UNTIL the EVO comes out...IN MONTHS.

Someones a bit defensive!

anon(13322)

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Well its the truth. Its not like the evo is coming out in a few weeks. And who has Sprint as their carrier anyway? AT&T or Verizon needs to buy Sprint.

G

GenericMessage

Well its the truth. Its not like the evo is coming out in a few weeks. And who has Sprint as their carrier anyway? AT&T or Verizon needs to buy Sprint.

You do know that Sprint is the exclusive carrier of 4G right? As of right now anyway.

Anywho, this is a discussion for the carrier forums. Back on topic please

anon(13322)

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
You do know that Sprint is the exclusive carrier of 4G right? As of right now anyway.

Anywho, this is a discussion for the carrier forums. Back on topic please

Yes, I know that. But who uses Sprint though? :confused: Lol. They picked a horrible carrier for such a great phone. And is it true that you can't data and talk at the same time on this phone? If so, that is just ridiculous!

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I know that. But who uses Sprint though? :confused: Lol. They picked a horrible carrier for such a great phone. And is it true that you can't data and talk at the same time on this phone? If so, that is just ridiculous!

Sprint is not as bad as people say it is. They still have some of the best data coverage in the US, as good as Verizon's and miles better than AT&T's.

And it isn't true about the voice/data. Sprint is still testing, and hasn't finalized that part yet. (think of the battery drain though! 4G data and CDMA voice?!?! That'll drain the battery quicker than an iPhone 3GS during a heavy session of IMing)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty