- 12 Posts
Currently am typing on my brand new nexus and loving it! I've been using super amoled screens forever and was just wondering if its just me or is the nexus screen a little washed out? I hope they don't have issues like how the nexus 7 did with their first batch. Any input would be great.
- 11-19-2012, 12:04 PM #2
- 59 Posts
Re: color saturation
The color saturation is actually closer to what a calibrated monitor would look like. AMOLED tablet screens are notorious for oversaturation.
Once your eyes get used to it, it will be difficult going back to a more natural screen.
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
- 11-19-2012, 03:01 PM #3
- 11-19-2012, 06:46 PM #4
- 11-19-2012, 06:54 PM #5
- By MikeLip in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2012, 08:47 PM
- By c_martini in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2012, 05:00 PM
- By No44specialk in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2011, 12:15 PM
- By Soba1 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2011, 11:52 AM
- By rainbowbrite812 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-30-2009, 01:51 PM