Widgets on the lock screen and other questions

jaltman

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
I see the headline on the news page. I have HDWidgets. I see that some of the widgets are for the lock screen, but for the life of me I can't see how to put them there. Anyone?

Thanks Jim

Last edited:

jaltman

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Widgets on the lock screen

Ah! I knew it'd be something easy, I just couldn't find it. Thanks.

Edit:

o.k. I am really trying to be quite diligent abut searching for answers before posting. I am no newbie. But.... somethings are not where I expect em to be and for all my searching I can't find em.

Where are the launcher controls to change the number of pages and which one is "home". There is no launcher tab in settings.

Last edited:

bplewis24

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Widgets on the lock screen

Where are the launcher controls to change the number of pages and which one is "home". There is no launcher tab in settings.

Can you even do that with the stock launcher? I've been using Nova Prime as my launcher for a while now so I'm not up to speed on any stock launcher improvements.

dajobo

May 19, 2011
Visit site

The stock launcher is pretty basic. You do not have control of how many screens you have. You do have five screens, and the middle one is the main home screen. For more customization, you need to download a different launcher app like nova, or apex.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2