google play books stopped working error

sclough

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I keep getting a message popping up that Google play books has stopped working and have to send a report to Google to move it which is very irritating.
Have powered down but the same problem occurs, the app is not showing in settings so I cannot uninstall it. On Google play it is showing as open so cannot update. My Nexus 10 is not rooted, any suggestions welcome.

sclough

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I can n get to apps but cannot see all apps, just downloaded apps. Play books is not shown so I cannot get into the force stop etc options?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I can n get to apps but cannot see all apps, just downloaded apps. Play books is not shown so I cannot get into the force stop etc options?
when you click on apps on the right top you will see 3 options. downloaded, running and all apps. you will see it every device will see it. hold it in portrait mode.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Found it,thanks. Is there anyway to uninstall it if the problem comes back?
uninstall what? play book app? you cant uninstall system app unless you are rooted but i wouldnt recommend that since it will cause more problems.

since you cleared data/cache you will never have issues because it wont run at all(or in background) unless you open it again.

you can disable it. again, that could cause more problems.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana