- 1 Posts
Nexus 10 has assimilated your USB connector.
I think I somehow pushed the USB / power connector back into the body of my Nexus 10. It still makes contact because it will charge. I hesitate to disassemble the tablet just to see if this is repairable or even broken ... I'm good at taking stuff apart but not so good putting it back together.
Is this repairable? Should I worry about it.
Tanks sin nad vants.
- By sut1576 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 21Last Post: 01-29-2013, 09:36 AM
- By N4warhead in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 28Last Post: 12-28-2012, 03:15 PM
- By StarFyre in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 8Last Post: 12-01-2012, 07:55 AM
- By Maturola in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 17Last Post: 11-19-2012, 01:58 AM
- By Andras in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2012, 02:23 PM