How much is the Resell value of NEXUS 10 Tablet? Ideas guys?

Atiya

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
So now I was wondering how much is the resale value

if i bought my NEXUS tablet for $570.86 ( @4,490 PHP) now im planning to sell it at $454 ( 19,500 PHP)

what is the depreciation value for samsung nexus tablets? after having its batteries replaced. spent $ 59 ( 2,500 PHP) Im planning to sell it right away...

any ideas how much itl cost

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Atiya, based on the problems your specific tablet has how can you in good faith sell it to someone else? I hope you are planning on disclosing the issues you have with it. Personally based on what you described I would be reluctant to spend $50.00 on it.

Craig King

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
The problem is this whole scenerio just seems to be a complete clust F*&*. It wasn't bought through appropriate channels because of where you live, and then it probably wasn't repaired by an appropriate company as they aren't certified to warranty the problem in your area. If all of the problems you have mentioned are legit it really isn't worth anything to anyone. I certainly wouldn't spend money on it.

That is ofcourse if you are upfront about the issues it has had. I suspect that if the issues you are haveing are legit that the person you got it from messed it up some how before you got it.

Atiya

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
this is my first tablet. thats why im so bummed out
anyway the service center said the problem was the battery. but they are not selling GT-P8110 batteries here in the philippines

QUESTION (1)
Where can i buy the battery, cant seem to find the battery in amazon or Ebay
QUESTION (2)
can the battery of NEXUS 10 tablets be replaced? i mean if thats the problem ...
QUESTION (3)
The service center is NOT an authorized service center. he Opened the back of my tablet.and I saw it.. But I dont see any seal which says ( warranty VOID if broken seal) so that means its not right? gets?

Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty