question on playing .mov videos on nexus 10

ellenwonder

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I have owned a Nexus 10 for several days, still on the status to explore the features. I want to bring some videos (most of them are in .mov format) on my laptop to my new Nexus 10 tablet, and yes, I did that successfully by transferring them via cable. However, the videos can't be played on the tablet. Am I missing something?
The .mov videos are some family clips, I want to watch them on the smart tablet to have fun.

ellenwonder

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I appreciate your quick response. I don't realize media player on Google play can help play these .mov files. In fact, I tried some video converters during the time, and found it works too.
The thing I may regret is that I purchased the video converter at about $50 and finally know I could use media player to make it for free.
Aha, that may sound a bit stupid, but I would still keep it as I explore many more exciting functions of the video converter with the help of M2mate professional support team.
Apart from my .mov files, I would bring my DVDs to Nexus 10 for playback with the M2mate video converter.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non