When will the Nexus 10 get Lollipop and what are the added features?

ChrisS#AC

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
So I am assuming that the Nexus 10 will get the latest update to 5.0 but the question is when, I've always gotten the latest updates fairly quickly, so I'm assuming it will only be a matter of a few weeks if that.
More importantly, what kind of "improvements" can we expect for our flagship Nexus 10 Tablet?
Anyone ??

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
So I am assuming that the Nexus 10 will get the latest update to 5.0 but the question is when, I've always gotten the latest updates fairly quickly, so I'm assuming it will only be a matter of a few weeks if that.
More importantly, what kind of "improvements" can we expect for our flagship Nexus 10 Tablet?
Anyone ??

When it comes out :)

ChrisS#AC

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Yes just updated, it will roll out to all Nexus devices all the way back to the Nexus 7 from 2012. Great news but what added features will we get?

Posted via the Android Central App

Lbesze

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Yes just updated, it will roll out to all Nexus devices all the way back to the Nexus 7 from 2012. Great news but what added features will we get?

Posted via the Android Central App
Have you done a search on Lollipop? It has been reviewed by pretty much all the tech sites by now.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

• Works on/across all your devices
  • Customization (that carries over from one device to another?)
  • Pick up where you left off with songs, photos, apps, and even recent searches
  • Consistent design across devices
  • Google Now content responds to your touch, or even your voice, in more intuitive ways, and transitions between tasks are more fluid.
  • You can now adjust your settings so that only certain people and notifications can get through
  • New battery saver feature that extends the life of your device by up to 90 minutes
  • Multiple user accounts and guest user mode for keeping your personal stuff private
  • You can now secure your device with a PIN, password, pattern, or even by pairing your phone to a trusted device like your watch or car with Smart Lock
https://android.com/versions/lollipop-5-0/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana