GNex4 with Simple Mobile???? Unlimited 4G for $50?

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
If it's like other prepaid carriers, you can't roam when there is no coverage and you'll be missing other features like conditional call forwarding. Other stuff too I'm sure.

emoeskaite

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
If it's like other prepaid carriers, you can't roam when there is no coverage and you'll be missing other features like conditional call forwarding. Other stuff too I'm sure.

I don't care for roaming, I don't travel. And I can't use call forwarding right now as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Simple Mobile, similarly to other prepaid carriers, offers "unlimited" data but cuts off/throttles people that use a lot of data. People report different things, but you likely need to keep your usage under 4GB or so, depending on where you live.

Simple Mobile was purchased by Straight Talk, so keep that in mind. The policies will likely start to change to be the same.

If you need the guaranteed 5GB of full speed data from your current T-Mobile plan, I recommend you stick with that.

Also, can we please try to stop making these prepaid threads? I love prepaid (use it every day), but they're just all redundant. Every other thread on this forum is the exact same, and can be answered by one of the other 500 threads with the answers in it ;) . The answers are worth a lot more if we have them in one place and don't have to keep answering.

emoeskaite

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks and sorry I didn't look for the answer.... I was just told by a friend that there is something like that..... I'm just wondering how that could be that they don't have no rules about cutting off 4G data... It clearly says "unlimited" and a customer might be cut off at first 4GB or whenever.... tricky....

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks and sorry I didn't look for the answer.... I was just told by a friend that there is something like that..... I'm just wondering how that could be that they don't have no rules about cutting off 4G data... It clearly says "unlimited" and a customer might be cut off at first 4GB or whenever.... tricky....

The TOS you sign specifically give them the right to cut you off for any activity that they consider 'excessive use of the network', and they list a bunch of things that could fall under that header.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g1303bk