T-Mobile $30 4G plan

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
We are looking to buy 2 Tmobile 4g unlimited for $30 each from online. Then buy 2 tablets like a Nexus or Samsung, etc to use and make calls using google voice. Do you know how to exactly do this as I do not know how to root or flash, etc.

Just want to buy 2 tablets and have mobile wifi.

Another option is we can add a line for $10 to our att plan to share the 4gigs of data each month, but I do not know how much data will be used for making and receiving calls using talkatone or similar software.

Thanks

Read this post. It tells how to hook up your phone or tablet to make calls over a wireless connection. I use GrooveIP and it works OK most of the time.

[GUIDE] Smartphone Service for just $30/month - xda-developers

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
We are looking to buy 2 Tmobile 4g unlimited for $30 each from online. Then buy 2 tablets like a Nexus or Samsung, etc to use and make calls using google voice. Do you know how to exactly do this as I do not know how to root or flash, etc.

Just want to buy 2 tablets and have mobile wifi.

Another option is we can add a line for $10 to our att plan to share the 4gigs of data each month, but I do not know how much data will be used for making and receiving calls using talkatone or similar software.

Thanks

You can find tablet data plans here: www.t-mobile.com/shop/plans/mobile-broadband-plans.aspx