New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

dudebro8966

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm in Houston and ordered at 10:36 am cst, got the confirmation email 28 minutes later. Got the shopping email with tracking number at 3 am this morning. No info still on ups. Ordered the 16 gb n4 and nothing else.

Really hoping for a shipping source in Texas! That would be awesome. There are only three likely choices... Houston, Austin, Dallas. All less than a few hours!

I'm also subscribed to the ups alerts and nothing from them yet either.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, but it looks like they are shipping out of KY for Texas. I live in Austin and received my tracking number along with a status update stating my package was scanned in Louisville, KY.

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
For those trying to reach google through customer service and email...

View attachment 46521View attachment 46523View attachment 46524

Just got this email after an inquiry.

Orders are shipped within two business days of placing your order, and will be delivered upon two additional business days of processing.

According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of November 15.

Upon receiving your shipping confirmation email, you'll be given a tracking number that will assist you in determining your package's estimated delivery date. Please note that it might take up to 24 hours before the tracking number returns any information.

I looked at both dude and when you click your link on the 18th page 1st post the link is invalid

Nope. The attachments are still broken.

I am not quite sure y you cant see those images, i had no problem...anyway check below:

http://imageshack.us/a/img266/3654/13497958.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img855/6783/93690477.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img713/2953/34966152.jpg

eonnx

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Got my tracking # at 1 am today.

Last Location:
Louisville, KY, United States, Thursday, 11/15/2012

That's where my N4 is shipping from right now.

Neo42

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, but it looks like they are shipping out of KY for Texas. I live in Austin and received my tracking number along with a status update stating my package was scanned in Louisville, KY.

Living in Louisville, I'm tempted to go on a mission to hijack a shipment.

aaridici

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Just to reiterate mine is also coming from Louisville, KY. It says it's 2nd day air. Shows 50% progress. I guess I am lucky I am in Philly because the major UPS hub around the tristate area is Philadelphia Airport. If they do what they always did, my package will be in Philly by 5 AM and will be out for delivery around 8-9.

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Just to reiterate mine is also coming from Louisville, KY. It says it's 2nd day air. Shows 50% progress. I guess I am lucky I am in Philly because the major UPS hub around the tristate area is Philadelphia Airport. If they do what they always did, my package will be in Philly by 5 AM and will be out for delivery around 8-9.

When did you place the order? Did you order a bumper? I stay 10 miles northeast of philly..no news yet.. i seriously doubt if bumper is causing a problem to my order. i called the customer service, and this was their conversation :

Me : I haven't heard anything about my order from google, i have no confirmation mail, but my cc was charged .. can you please confirm if my order went through fine.

Rep: I see your order, So did you order it with bumper...

Me : Yes, ofcourse its a new phone..

Rep: I think the shipping for orders have started, you should be getting yours probably on monday or at the worst tuesday evening. Any other questions?

Me : Yes, If i cancel my bumper, would it speed up the processing of my order?

Rep: I am not quite sure, but you would have to cancel the entire order. Would you like to do that?

Me: No thank you... i can wait... bye.

KenDavidson

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
You know what really grinds my gears? Reports of shipments coming out of the city I live in, yet no sign of mine.
I am in Louisville also and still have not received anything nor is my order showing any activity outside of the initial order entry on 11/13. I live less than 2 miles from UPS's Worldport facility and live in the Highlands and could walk to my Nexus but yet nothing :( I think they must be shipping ours last since we live so close.

sidroid

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I am in Louisville also and still have not received anything nor is my order showing any activity outside of the initial order entry on 11/13. I live less than 2 miles from UPS's Worldport facility and live in the Highlands and could walk to my Nexus but yet nothing :( I think they must be shipping ours last since we live so close.

Knock on their door and ask nicely... They might just give it you:D

Neo42

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site

I am actually just outside of the ville, but close enough to consider it home. Office is in east end though.

I'm guessing that anything going out via air from here is handled completely separately, as ridiculous as it may seem.

John Passman

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Well, in the UK and I have just received this email off them:

Thank you for your recent purchase on Google Play. Due to overwhelming demand, your Nexus 4 is on backorder and is expected to ship within three weeks. We?ll send you a notification when your order has shipped and will credit the shipping charges.

To check the status of your order at any time, visit the link below: https://wallet.google.com/manage/#transactions

If you would prefer to cancel your order, please reply to this email and our team will assist you. Or you can cancel your order using our online tool. Please follow the instructions found here:
http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/request.py?hl=en&contact_type=devices_cancel_order&rd=1

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you again for your order.

Thanks,
The Google Play Team

? 2012 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

You've received this mandatory service announcement email to provide you with important information related to your purchase from Google Play.

Slightly cheesed off does not even come close to it.

YoSaintLaurent

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I got my tracking info at 4 this morning. So hopefully I will be getting mine Friday. I ordered a 16GB N4 at 8:33AM PST.

I was very lucky to get one. My internet crashed like 7 minuted before I bought it. I just got off the phone with my service provider to get it fixed and then I refreshed the page and it was there.

pedxing

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Kentucky? Noooooooo! Just kidding, the UPS tracker shows 50% complete which should mean it'll be there end of day tomorrow. My regular driver typically drops off at 6pm anyway.