New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

anon(580888)

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Orders are shipped within two business days of placing your order, and will be delivered upon two additional business days of processing.

According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of November 15.

Upon receiving your shipping confirmation email, you'll be given a tracking number that will assist you in determining your package's estimated delivery date. Please note that it might take up to 24 hours before the tracking number returns any information.

Got this same email when I reached out to the Play Store this morning. Praying for Friday, expecting Monday.

I'm in Miami, FL.

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I just got an email back from a google rep, and would like to share it with you guys. Also, I am from Canada, est.

This is an auto reply that everyone gets... i sent them an email "When will you ship my old nexus one?" and guess what, i got the same reply... it will be shipped by evening of november 15th... thanks google for shipping me a nexus 1 when everyone gets a 4..

Matt Beaulne

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
This is an auto reply that everyone gets... i sent them an email "When will you ship my old nexus one?" and guess what, i got the same reply... it will shipped by evening of november 15th... thanks google for shipping me a nexus 1 when everyone gets a 4..

I thought that was way toooooo quick. Hah

sidroid

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Any idea how much time it takes to ship from Louisville, KY to Dallas, TX?

I still havent received and shipment info. Im hoping they have shipped it already but forgot to send me the mail. Maybe its lying in the Drafts folder somewhere

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Why is everyone trippin out so bad? Like you all, I want my phone too, but it clearly said 3-5 day shipping when you hit "add to cart"

Stop investigating and calling "reps" that don't have a clue anyways

monitorengineer

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Just thought I would add my status...

1x 8GB...shipped and charged 404AM (1206 EST order) but no tracking info.
2x 16GB...not shipped...charge still pending (1138 EST order)

I am beginning to see at pattern here.

Hope it is out of Louisville, because that means I may get it in Indianapolis tomorrow! :)

Eric Mazariegos

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Any idea how much time it takes to ship from Louisville, KY to Dallas, TX?

I still havent received and shipment info. Im hoping they have shipped it already but forgot to send me the mail. Maybe its lying in the Drafts folder somewhere

Wouldn't be surprised as they never even sent out the "Notify me" emails! lol. I haven't gotten anything either. My order went through at 8:37 AM PST.

hhurtado1

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Kids are like pre-orders which would have been nice. However, if my kid was supposed to be delivered on Friday and Thursday morning the doctor tells me I may have to wait the weekend, I won't be such a happy father. Fortunately, kids can be delivered on weekends. :)

I hope people make this much effort in delivery dates and time when there kids are born.

chartothel

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I feel the same way, Canada seems to be treated like 2nd class citizens all the time. Sure our population isn't the same as the U.S. but we're paying the same amount for the product as anyone else.

Except that we don't. We actually paid more for the same products even though our currencies are pretty much at parity, which makes it sting all the more that I'm reading about a bunch of US customers get their ship notifications last night and all I got was a pathetic form email reply that was automatically generated when their system detected the word "ship" in my inquiry. Moreover, it looks like many UK customers received their devices already, and they're a lot farther from the US than we are.

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a 16GB nexus 4 yesterday as I kept refreshing and I got my email about shipping.

Hopefully It will be here tmrw but it's probably looking like monday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

purkle

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Raleigh, NC

Galaxy 4 16 gb, no bumper.

Ordered at 11:52 am EST.

Received shipping notification at 4:03 AM EST today.

Tracking ID still not showing anything.

bwood2016

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Gah. Mine still says "Pre-Ordered". Ordered mine at 11:36 EST. The only email I've received so far is the order confirmation. I've gotten absolutely nothing about shipping whatsoever.

Capture.JPG

This is so annoying. Got half of the equation already (Straight Talk MicroSIM). Now all I need is the phone.