New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Murkle

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
LOL, directly contradicts 'other' supervisor who said if you hadn't gotten delay email you were safe.

Bottom line: You might get it, you might not. Period.

It's all nonsense. It was the same with the N7 when that launched. They'll do as they like and they'll send them when they want. What are we gonna do about it? Nothing.

mlarco52

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
LOL, directly contradicts 'other' supervisor who said if you hadn't gotten delay email you were safe.

Bottom line: You might get it, you might not. Period.

What makes more sense, all orders that have already gone out already gone out and those peoples cards HAVE been charged, or a "pending hold authorization" on your card which NO company out there removes and fully charges until an order has been filled and shipped out. What makes the most sense to me is that if you're card has not been charged yet then you're not going to get you're order its in the back order because all available units have been charged to peoples cards and sent out.

aaridici

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Mine as well!!! Currently it's in a facility less than 45 minutes away. As I guessed correctly they flew my package in. Therefore, it took less than 2 hours for it to come to Newark from Louisville.

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
i was reading earlier and noticed most Canadians hadnt got there tracking number. i ordered at 1136am est and just received my shipping info at 604pm. that was with bumper btw.

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone take the survey like I did and leave a nice message for them? I wish I taped my rant.

I did leave a strong email asking them to quit dealing with hardware, and sit with their google search and android OS.This is way beyond BS... Worst logistics firm i've ever seen in my life...

remlap13

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Figured I'd give an update. I JUST recieved a shipping email from Google at 4:03pm MST.

Order Date/Time: 13 November 2012 08:43:21 UTC-8
Item: Nexus 4 16GB (Quantity 1)

On my Google Play store settings my status changed from "Shipping on Nov 15" to "Shipped". Also, in my Google Wallet, I have 2 new lines above my order information.. One says "Google Canada Corp charged your VISA XXXX for XXX.XX .. 'GOOGLE*Google Play' will appear on your next statement." The 2nd says "Google Canada Corp shipped your order .. Track UPS Package No. xxxxxx"

mlarco52

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
i was reading earlier and noticed most Canadians hadnt got there tracking number. i ordered at 1136am est and just received my shipping info at 604pm. that was with bumper btw.

Extremely lucky. You beat me by 12 minutes somehow, weird, but congrats!

Can you share more information if you don't mind? Did you order 16GB? and where is your location?

That blows I ordered mine at 834am PST before his even and mine will be inthe back order pile according to the supervisor I spoke to.

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Figured I'd give an update. I JUST recieved a shipping email from Google at 4:03pm MST.

Order Date/Time: 13 November 2012 08:43:21 UTC-8
Item: Nexus 4 16GB (Quantity 1)

On my Google Play store settings my status changed from "Shipping on Nov 15" to "Shipped". Also, in my Google Wallet, I have 2 new lines above my order information.. One says "Google Canada Corp charged your VISA XXXX for XXX.XX .. 'GOOGLE*Google Play' will appear on your next statement." The 2nd says "Google Canada Corp shipped your order .. Track UPS Package No. xxxxxx"

Did you get a backorder e-mail at all?

Eric Mazariegos

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I haven't received a thing from Google concerning shipping update, but also haven't received a back order.

I made my order at 8:37 PST. (11:37 EST). Is it safe to say my shipping update is just coming late?
Has anyone on the West Coast received a back order.