New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

harrycarry250

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks bro. I felt lucky to get an order in so I guess I better not be so perturbed. As someone else stated earlier, I would have been much happier if Google had told me during checkout that I was too late to get a first batch device.

Brandon Jacobs

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I think this confirms that there is absolutely no rhyme nor reason to the end results since mine is still pending and I ordered the exact same thing 11 minutes and 12 seconds BEFORE madj42 and we're both in Minnesota. I received my order confirmation email on Tuesday but haven't received any further communication since then.

Order date: Nov 13, 2012 10:44:35 AM CST
Order: Nexus 4 | 16GB

I'm in Minnesota as well. Same deal, but ordered at 10:36 so about 8 mins before you. Also bumper with same order. No emails since my confirmation email. I still have hope!

Cloudscout#WN

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Interesting. Now, in the US, if one of you that got the original shipping confirmation could post the full headers, and one of you that got the backorder email could do the same, we could at least determine if they originated from the same network.

I didn't receive any backorder email. As far as I know, mine is still slated to go out today. Not holding my breath, though.

Perry Fabiano

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
California guy, purchased at 9:04am PST with no tracking info. Has said "Completed" from the very beginning and Google Wallet has consistently said

Nov 13
Google Inc. received your order.

After reading through this thread I checked my bank account and noticed that TODAY my card was charged. No back order email, no shipping email, but taking this as a good sign

jbmeicher

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
google wallet status: transaction pending

no email yet with a shipping confirmation, hopefully i wont receive news of being backordered

mattatwar1

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Not getting mine for 2 to 3 weeks play store apparently out of devices (we called) :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Neo42

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Order date: Nov 13, 2012 10:55:47 AM CST
Order: Nexus 4 | 16GB

Figured I'd chime in too. I received the shipping notification around 3:00am CST. My tracking # shows it's in Louisville, KY but when my work's mailroom guy called to see if he could get it intercepted, he was told it was on it's way to another location and that they couldn't grab it.

This is complete BS. I ordered 7 minutes before you and LIVE IN LOUISVILLE. Back ordered. But wait.. did you get a bumper?

Derek712

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
California guy, purchased at 9:04am PST with no tracking info. Has said "Completed" from the very beginning and Google Wallet has consistently said

After reading through this thread I checked my bank account and noticed that TODAY my card was charged. No back order email, no shipping email, but taking this as a good sign

Wow, didn't think of that! I just checked and was also charged but no tracking email yet. I have never heard of them charging without shipping so I guess that's good news. Thanks for sharing.

Ordered 11:41 EST

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

PancakeFace22

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I am in Alabama and only ordered one 8gb model and nothing else at about 5PM CST on Tuesday, so I was pretty late to the party. I received a confirmation email almost immediately after placing my order.

I received no other emails until a little while ago when I got the dreaded backorder email. One thing is bugging me about it though: I know that I read that I would not be charged until my order ships, and I checked my account this morning and saw that the amount had definitely been charged to my account.

I'm not getting my hopes up too much, but I still kinda hope that they actually did ship mine this morning, but somehow didn't send me the tracking info and accidentally sent me the backorder email lol. If I find out for sure that I won't be getting it anytime soon, I may cancel and put the money towards a new motherboard and CPU or something.

Nof603

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Wow, didn't think of that! I just checked and was also charged but no tracking email yet. I have never heard of them charging without shipping so I guess that's good news.

The charge has been shown as "Pending" on my CC since Tuesday after I ordered it. Still haven't received either email today, just got the confirmation email on Tuesday.

comc49

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
getting your card charged means that its not processing the charge anymore right? I order 8:44 PST and I only got order confirmation while my charge is still processing in my bank account

Derek712

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I am in Alabama and only ordered one 8gb model and nothing else at about 5PM CST on Tuesday, so I was pretty late to the party. I received a confirmation email almost immediately after placing my order.

I received no other emails until a little while ago when I got the dreaded backorder email. One thing is bugging me about it though: I know that I read that I would not be charged until my order ships, and I checked my account this morning and saw that the amount had definitely been charged to my account.

I'm not getting my hopes up too much, but I still kinda hope that they actually did ship mine this morning, but somehow didn't send me the tracking info and accidentally sent me the backorder email lol. If I find out for sure that I won't be getting it anytime soon, I may cancel and put the money towards a new motherboard and CPU or something.

Lol I retract my comment of excitement 2 minutes ago

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

JaxChris

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Those with Shipping Confirmation, what is your Shipment Reference ID on UPS.com? I can use that to find out if I have a shipment or not. Far more practical than wondering how the universe works.

Page 30 is mine.

Murkle

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
"Hello again Murkle,

Rest assured it wasn't just your order, many orders are now backordered. They are being fulfilled in the order in which they were received.

Let me know if theres anything else I can answer for you.

Thanks,

Andy

The Google Play Team "

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noniegreer74