New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

mgiusto

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Further to my earlier post which just stated that I got the shipping notification, here are the rest of my details.

My order was placed 08:35:14 am PST on Nov 13th and was still pending up until I got the shipped email which arrived at 5:36 pm PST.
16GB Nexus 4, No Bumper
The charge to my credit card came off on Sunday and the shipping email said they charged it now with the shipping confirm but the charge does not show up on my CC yet.

jrdr1218

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I've been in limbo since I ordered, 8:36:11 AM PST, never received a single email. I did see my date change from the 13th to the 17th and then the 19th, just got my shipping email with it set to arrive tomorrow, hopefully more people continue getting emails tomorrow as well, good luck everyone.

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've been in limbo since I ordered, 8:36:11 AM PST, never received a single email. I did see my date change from the 13th to the 17th and then the 19th, just got my shipping email with it set to arrive tomorrow, hopefully more people continue getting emails tomorrow as well, good luck everyone.

How can you tell its supposed to be here tomorrow? Do you have ups tracking info yet? Mine seems not to be found.

Anyone know if UPS ships this Friday? Kinda thinking it won't be here by Wed.

mrpeted

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if that's the case. I ordered at 12:04PM EST and CSR has stated that I will receive my device tomorrow or Wednesday, the latest. Worth noting, however, I haven't yet received tracking information, though I did not receive a backordered email.

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Well since nobody answer about the BO ones i make that CSR call and ask, didn't like the answer but us with BO we have to wait the 3 weeks... the overnight are for those on Limbo... we going to keep waiting here guys :(

DominoHop

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Weeee, still in limbo :'( - ordered on the 13th, 10:34am central. At least we know they'll be here soon. No BO email for me...watching my email like a hawk now thanks to you guys!

hhurtado1

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't feel that the Backordered one's will be too long. I project next week. I'm backordered.

Well since nobody answer about the BO ones i make that CSR call and ask, didn't like the answer but us with BO we have to wait the 3 weeks... the overnight are for those on Limbo... we going to keep waiting here guys :(

jlk_250

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm still in limbo too. Order date/time was November 13, 2012 11:07:15 AM UTC-6 (central time zone). Last account activity was 11/13 with a projected delivery of the 15th. It says it sent me a confirmation email but I never received one and did not receive a BO email. So is this a good sign or a bad sign? I see that most people were seeing that the order had been updated. Did anyone have absolutely no update at all but just got a tracking number?

kevhonda

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I guess that CSR I spoke w/ today knew a little bit about what was going on, I'm guessing most if not all people who didn't get back ordered emails may get shipping notices tonight/tomorrow. Good luck people!

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Just got this email reply from Google Play!!!

"Hello Kevin,

Your order is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. If you haven't already received a shipping confirmation email that contains the tracking number, you should receive one by end of day today. However, please note that it can take up to 1 business day for the tracking number to be activated. Rest assured that once you receive your ship confirmation email with your tracking number, it is in the process of shipping for an estimated arrival of Tuesday, Nov. 20.

Thanks,

Cornelius
The Google Play Support Team"