Backorder Thread (Nov 20th and onwards)

limdoug

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I actually think it means nothing. Most of us had 11/15 on that date and since it's passed, they were probably just cleaning up some stuff.

vdaves

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Just called CSR and got off the phone regarding change in status. I was told that the order is fine and is in pre-authorization state. They predicted that the status may have changed because the bank may have removed the previous pre-authorized charge. Also, he said that I should get an e-mail with confirmation tonight.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

EDIT: My credit card does seem to have full balance (it didn't before the status change to pending)

boydcc2

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I actually think it means nothing. Most of us had 11/15 on that date and since it's passed, they were probably just cleaning up some stuff.

Yea I think so too, although the pending charges seem like something for those people. Goog did say that they will charge when they ship.

EnderTheThird

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately unless it's sent with overnight shipping today it won't make much difference for me. If it does get sent out today, I'm going to have a lovely conversation with my girlfriend about why we need to delay leaving for her parents' house just so I can get my new toys, heh.

RickyThunell

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately unless it's sent with overnight shipping today it won't make much difference for me. If it does get sent out today, I'm going to have a lovely conversation with my girlfriend about why we need to delay leaving for her parents' house just so I can get my new toys, heh.
Most who have received tracking information have had it shipped overnight. So there is hope for you yet.

ijonbrown

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Interesting change here. I went form the Nov 15th ship day to pending AND Google just hit my CC again for the full amount. They had removed the pending charge over the weekend. I am still not trying to get my hopes up but this is looking promising:):)

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Goodluck guys, be glad you guys have free shipping and you know you have one. The waiting for it to be back on Google Play is dreadful!

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm i the only one here with the order day change to the 17 and mine said "Complete" instead on "Pending"???

PS: It's been like that since the 17...

My status has been "complete" since the 13th
Wallet has always said "pending"
Got the canned email saying my order is going out today, so I am really hoping I get a confirmation email in a few hours : /

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
My status has been "complete" since the 13th
Wallet has always said "pending"
Got the canned email saying my order is going out today, so I am really hoping I get a confirmation email in a few hours : /
The "Complete" i had it to since the 13 only the order change to the 17 and my wallet is on "Pending" too... I wish i get the email too!

D3lit3

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Status changed to pending as well! No charge on my bank account though. Praying for a good sign!

I doubt it is a good sign. Pending just means pending.

So, I emailed Google Play Support.

Hi Robert,

GTFO NOOB.

Apparently, you are unable to comprehend basic emails. We specifically told you your order will ship in 3 weeks. So get off my nuts bro.

In the meantime, if you come across any other information that you'd like to pass along, please feel free to reply to this email.
Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

umadbro
The Google Play Team

kgeier82

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have no status?
Ordered on release.

Your order has been sent to Google Inc..
Google Inc. is responsible for charging and shipping your order. Have questions? Contact Google Inc..

Nov 13
Google Inc. received your order.

Nov 13
You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 13. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to