Did anyone get an order in? Nov 27

johnp888

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah wasn't until after 4pm PST before I successfully ordered one. Got on the 2-3 weeks batch. At least it's done and I don't have to button mash again! What a crazy buying experience (putting it mildly :p)

jimmiekain

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I finally got it to go through at about 6pm PST. I just checked my Credit Card online and it says the transaction is pending... i also the checked my order status in the play store but it says pending too :(

RastaDroid

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my 32gb nexus10, Tuesday, Nov. 20 at 5pm pst, it was shipped Wednesday Nov. 21 and received it Fri. Nov. 23 at 1:30pm Eastern time so no 4-5 week wait for me... :D

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
8-9 week wait for the 8GB, 4-5 week wait for the 16GB... I'm not quite sure that counts as the "holiday season" there, Google lol.

On the plus side, at least they're leaving the order window open; feels better having the device ordered anyways.

Sweet Pikake

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Got my order in today around the same time Pikake, I ordered the 16GB one with a 1 to 2 week shipping, I already have a Note 2 will decide which to keep later after I have tried both phones. I do like my Note 2 (At&t) though.
Looking at the email confirmation, it says 2-3 weeks. Well, at least I have something to look forward to. I think the reason why we could not compete with the lower 48"s is because we have antique equipment as far as getting online is concerned. We may have RR but it don't mean we can connect to the mainland servers as fast as those folks. I also and the SGH-I717 and my wife has the SGH-I727 Skyrocket. We're both on Straight Talk. Since the Nexus 4 is Penta band
I might try the ST T-MO since they have refarmed the frequency they got from AT&T on the failed bid. HSPA 42.

fairycorpse

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Where are the phones listed in Google play? I've looked and can't locate them at all.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I finally got it to go through at about 6pm PST. I just checked my Credit Card online and it says the transaction is pending... i also the checked my order status in the play store but it says pending too :(

They are not going to process your order outside of business hours.

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Thought I was going to get screwed again by Google. I had it in my cart several times as I'm sure most did. Finally around 330 I had it pushed through but lost the original ship date 1-2 wks... I just hope 2-3 wks means before Xmas

Sent from my Nexus One using Android Central Forums

EWY

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site

I am in the same boat. I got through at 5:20 PM(PST). My Credit Card account and Google account both say pending.

sonicresidue

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
i thought they said you wouldnt be charged until they processed and shipped your order so hopefully this means its on its way

It's a pending charge. They may have done it to make sure the card is valid, and will later reverse the charge.

On the other hand, I set up my Google Wallet account on Nov 13, to get ready for the N4 launch, and I still have a $1 pending transaction from Google. Presumably from me setting up my Wallet account. Why it's still there, I do not know.

DroidTron

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
It ordered the 16gig version after 2+ hours of clicking and keeping the enter button pressed down. My estimated shipping is 1-2 weeks. We'll see!

A_S_V

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Credit card account shows charges as pending, but I am using the credit card for purchases on google, so don't know if it needs to be verified again. Shipping is 1-2 weeks so...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non