Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

bankmaggot

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Got shipping notification today also. Ordered 11/27 4pm west time. I'm having the thing shipped to my work place though. Does two day mean it will get delivered tomorrow? Doesn't sound right cost that would be next day delivery. I don't want it sitting on the dock in freezing temp. Hope its Monday.

ZeroMGA

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Woo! Order has shipped email, received 5 hours ago.

*cheer* Now to hope it's not cracked (it's been onstop single digit to sub 0 temperatures in Anchorage lately), buzzing, not working with wifi, etc..etc...etc :\

Nasko

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on 11/27/12 around 5pm pacific time. got my email today at 2am pacific. UPS tracking still shows nothing. From your experience is there any chance i will get it tomorrow?

Evil Betty

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Same here. Ordered 5:30 PST 16 GB and nothing. If it ships early next week we'll still get it at 2 weeks. I think some people on here are just getting lucky.

Plano26

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Ya, I'm still waiting on shipping notice; ordered 16GB around 5:30ish PST on 27 Nov, w/a 2-3 week shipping; hopefully it will get shipped next week. Just got back from vacation so the wait hasn't been that painful! :)

scallawag

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
2-3 week'er here

Mine was on my doorstep when I got home! Woot! Don't even havea SIM card yet, but used GrooveIP and GV to call my lady :D

As was mine. Ordered on the 27th and never received an E-mail notifying me my phone had shipped. I did get the E-mail right after I placed the order.

Lazo7

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine Nov 27 5pm EST and i got an email saying that it has shipped. Originally it said 2-3 wait time but i guess they have stock and shipping it earlier.. Boooyaaaa

Jori5280

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Just got home for work and the phone was delivered at 1:00 PM this afternoon. Thankfully it was behind the screen door. No noticeable flaws and no issues connecting to wifi. So far...so good!

redfoxdude

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
My order for a 16GB went through at 4:39 PM PST on the 27th. 2-3 week shipping estimate by that time.
However, it shipped today and is estimated to arrive on Monday. Seems like Google is ahead of schedule!