Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

c_86

HaXoR Master
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I am. And nothing yet... my funds are on hold by Google right now...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I am. And nothing yet... my funds are on hold by Google right now...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I checked earlier today and fund were not on hold and i check 10 minutes ago and i see that they are on hold again. It's 19:00 now on the east coast and i doubt any updates will happen today but i do hope that tomorrow we will see more devices being shipped.

Good luck to us all! :D

Nick792

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site

Lol not about getting the phone, congrats on that. I mean your order not showing "Pre-ordered". It just makes me think the rest of us who got that update are going to be waiting a while longer.

M1NUS-1

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I stopped watching hockey during the last lockout. Very glad that I did, too -- you have no idea how much time I reclaimed from my life!

KK, back on topic...

1-2 weeker
CC authed again today (pre-auth? can't tell)
Status changed to "Pre-order"
Live like 2 mins away from Google HQ
Still waiting for shipping mail. :)

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I stopped watching hockey during the last lockout. Very glad that I did, too -- you have no idea how much time I reclaimed from my life!

KK, back on topic...

1-2 weeker
CC authed again today (pre-auth? can't tell)
Status changed to "Pre-order"
Live like 2 mins away from Google HQ
Still waiting for shipping mail. :)

I live in Thornhill it's not 2 min from their HQ but for sure i am willing to go and pick it up myself if i could.. hehehehe :)

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I am pumped badbrad got his email. I am in Vancouver area and have not received anything. So far I just have the original google wallet thing from DEC.3rd, I have been charged again today (maybe another pre-auth?) I got my order in at 12:02pm back when it went on sale. Seems Badbrad is the first to get something going. I am hoping tomorrow morning we all wake up to magnificent shipping manifest information. Lets hope!!

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I am pumped badbrad got his email. I am in Vancouver area and have not received anything. So far I just have the original google wallet thing from DEC.3rd, I have been charged again today (maybe another pre-auth?) I got my order in at 12:02pm back when it went on sale. Seems Badbrad is the first to get something going. I am hoping tomorrow morning we all wake up to magnificent shipping manifest information. Lets hope!!

Very true, him getting shipping info means that they are actually shipping those phones to Canada! That's great news.

I made the order at 12:03pm and i'm in Toronto. Let's hope we all get shipping info tomorrow.

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm surprised that no one else has gotten a notification. I hope it isn't a screw up.

I think you are probably safe. We were all charged today (or at least another pre-auth) for the phones, status changes from pending to pre-order and so forth. I hope for you and for all of us 1-2 weekers that google is not playing with us. Hopefully more of us get these lovely shipping emails soon and verify all of this. I am sort of addicted to this forum but at the same time its brutal because I cant stop thinking about this stupid phone. I think google is just playing psychological games with us. My wife is about ready to banish me to the couch with my talking about all of this. Sigh....the life of a techie....

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I think you are probably safe. We were all charged today (or at least another pre-auth) for the phones, status changes from pending to pre-order and so forth. I hope for you and for all of us 1-2 weekers that google is not playing with us. Hopefully more of us get these lovely shipping emails soon and verify all of this. I am sort of addicted to this forum but at the same time its brutal because I cant stop thinking about this stupid phone. I think google is just playing psychological games with us. My wife is about ready to banish me to the couch with my talking about all of this. Sigh....the life of a techie....

I was sitting in the office today working and every few minutes refreshing the forum to make sure that i'm not missing anything :) It's crazy...

Lucky for me my wife and kids are out of the country, otherwise i would be in trouble :D
I would imagine that more that one person got an email that it has shipped. It's just that not everyone comes here to report.

What do you mean?! Not everyone come here?! hehehehe :)

VertigoM

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Is it weird that I had a dream last night about getting a shipping notice? Woke up all excited then checked my inbox but there was no email :'(

Last edited:

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

LOL> I hear ya. MY wife rolls her eyes every time I speak of technology. I swear the worst is when I start debating with an Apple fan. She runs away!

We will have to start a support group.