CC Auth
  • 10 D?C 2012 CR 429,75
  • 12 D?C 2012 429,75
Wallet: Pending
Google Play: Pre-ordered

cleveralias

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Very interesting. That last part about you getting charged 429.75 instead of 859.50 makes me believe that all this must mean the phones will be shipping soon.
Thank you for this information! I guess Habs fans are good for something ;) <3 haha

No problem! I'm hoping it all works out for us and we can all get our hands on this device soon.

As for being a Habs fan, I just want the NHL lockout to end. Even if it means accepting Scott Gomez back on our team, lol!

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if you guys are suggesting order status has anything to do with tax rate, but if you guys are, then nope nothing to do with the tax rate.
I would love to say the orders are shipped in the order people placed the order. But what has been going on in the US lately one can't say that.

JJDigitized

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if you guys are suggesting order status has anything to do with tax rate, but if you guys are, then nope nothing to do with the tax rate.
I would love to say the orders are shipped in the order people placed the order. But what has been going on in the US lately one can't say that.

The tax rate was in response to why different people have a different total cost - not order status.

fnkone

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I think azmahkiani just can't wait for his/her N4 :)

I shared my order date/hour because it is one on the earliest I have seen in various forums. If orders are processed in order they were received, then I should be able to share an update with you when I hear from Google (although, they might be processed as batches... who knows really!).

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Yeah you seem to have one of the fastest orders I have come across. I was at 12:02 (pacific) and I thought I was fast. All this nexus talk is making me sad as I just want the damn phone. I have not been this impatient to get something since I camped out for an xbox 360 way back in 2005 (by camp I mean walked into futureshop with pre-order) lol

I shared my order date/hour because it is one on the earliest I have seen in various forums. If orders are processed in order they were received, then I should be able to share an update with you when I hear from Google (although, they might be processed as batches... who knows really!).

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
So, I am thinking....
What IF Google Wallet is just RE-checking that those who have 1-2 weeks shipping schedule have enough credit limit to pay for the phone?

Jester23

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

I completed my order 34 seconds in the minute they went on sale day and I have yet to get a shipping notice. Mine also switched to pre-order today.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

azmahkiani

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site

true that. At this point I am kind of gonna take a break cuz I think its bugging me too much. At the end google did say it
will ship on the evening of 19 dec. (gotta study for my medical exam tomorrow, lol)

freek4iphone

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
but its really disappointing that Google would do something like that, I sold my S3 yesterday, i was hoping to get it sometime next week. it might be a long wait it seems.

SEVEN40iL

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
So, I am thinking....
What IF Google Wallet is just RE-checking that those who have 1-2 weeks shipping schedule have enough credit limit to pay for the phone?

It is 100% possible!

Because I got an email from Google, saying that they tried to CHARGE my card, but were declined!

I checked my CC and saw that another payment went through before Google did theirs, and therefore were not enough funds to clear.

They have given me 7 days to fix the issue with my CC, or my order get's cancelled.

I was in the 1-2 week shipping group :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699