Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

TheSnow321

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Let me sum up....be patient...check your order status. We're all in this together.

Frankly, this makes it more exciting. I know my CC has been charged, which means it's shipping soon. This is more exciting than Xmas.

I agree with you, I hope we get some good news..

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
you guys work for google?
hey man, there was no pre- date ordering before i clicked on the shop cart icon.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
I'm just a realist with his cup half full instead of half empty. I am also a business owner so I know what it is like to constantly please people with unreasonable expectations. But like I said, I do sympathize. When you get the phone you will be happy. :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
................wow now my package is apparently missing since it departed on the 21st and there was no recent updates since..UPS is now doing an investigation..
*sigh* I am getting so much bad luck with this phone, first it was suppose to be here on the 19th but shipping label was damaged or illegible and they had to send it back to Winnipeg and now it's missing after departing..:'(

Brandon has a legitimate gripe. Us 3-4 week people are just antsy :)

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

sssgood

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I already mentioned before to someone else there is an app you can use to get the 50gb right now from any phone for free... but it will stop working supposedly from the 31st as well...
If you like I can send it to you...

For the rest of you, I'm a 3-4 weeker and the preorder has changed to the 27th Dec along with the shipping changing from UPS to DHL... hope that means something will start rolling soon......

what's the app?

jmatyi

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
About a week ago, my order date changed from Dec 03 to Dec 20, Earlier Today, my order date changed to Dec 27
My credit card hasn't been charged yet, but this afternoon 422.66 of credit limit disappeared
Hope this is a good thing. I think it is.

niagarawalls

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
About a week ago, my order date changed from Dec 03 to Dec 20, Earlier Today, my order date changed to Dec 27
My credit card hasn't been charged yet, but this afternoon 422.66 of credit limit disappeared
Hope this is a good thing. I think it is.

The exact same thing happened to me, this afternoon my CC limit dropped by 422.66, and in also got an email from Google wallet saying my CV was verified and Google could now process and charge my order.

What was your wait time and where are you located @jmatyi?

My wait time was 6-7 weeks and in located in Newfoundland Canada.

I had called play customer service on Friday December 22, and they told me I should get a notice of some sort by January 8th at the latest, and to call back if I didn't. So we shall see, it appears something is going on.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

avenuePad

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Today my order date changed from the 20th to the 27th, as well. I'm in the 3-4 week time slot, so I'm still in the safe zone - no worrying yet, but ansy as hell. lol. That said, I'm not sure what exactly the order date changes mean, if anything.

jmatyi

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
@niagrawalls
What was your wait time and where are you located @jmatyi ?
My wait time was 6-7 weeks and in located in Newfoundland Canada. ?

My original order time was Dec 03, 2012 03:08:56 PM EST
My original wait time was 3 to 4 weeks.
I am in Windsor, Ontario