Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

imeem

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I think UPS lost my phone. It was suppose to be here on Jan. 21 by the end of the day, Then during the evening, they changed it to Jan. 22 end of the day (still didn't come). Then on the 23rd, the estimated delivery date disappear and nothing else updated. Did this happen to anyone else? I live in Markham, Ont (30 min drive) btw. Google said to wait untill Feb. 1 and then email them back.... I'm planning to call UPS this week.

Attachments

• 4464.JPG
    4464.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 20

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Definitely call them. A friend of mine had the same thing happen. That's really frustrating.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

imeem

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Definitely call them. A friend of mine had the same thing happen. That's really frustrating.

Do u think Google will give me a shipping refund if I complain, because this is pretty bad service from ups. Even my phone case from California came faster (usps and took 5 days)

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Probably not. My friend tried when UPS screwed up his shipment and Google basically told him too bad. No 2 day shipping to Canada

dbss

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys

Google will refund the shipping if you receive the phone after the published date on your confirmation...mine was 3-5 business days and it took two weeks...i called Google play store and the CSR was reluctant and he was like we don't refund. I told him it was done for the previous customers why not for me...he transferred me to his supervisor and she refunded me the shipping cost...

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys

Google will refund the shipping if you receive the phone after the published date on your confirmation...mine was 3-5 business days and it took two weeks...i called Google play store and the CSR was reluctant and he was like we don't refund. I told him it was done for the previous customers why not for me...he transferred me to his supervisor and she refunded me the shipping cost...

Good to know. I though it was only if Google hadn't shipped it out within the period of time and that once its with UPS they consider it your problem now.

isGuy

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, N4 is in hand and I love it. However, my phone does have the rattle that others have talked about. It's only noticeable when I put phone down on a hard surface. Not sure if I should request another. Research indicates that some are experiencing this while others are not, it's either coming from the auto focus or the SIM tray and it does not appear to impact the functionality of phone.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

rudeshko

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, N4 is in hand and I love it. However, my phone does have the rattle that others have talked about. It's only noticeable when I put phone down on a hard surface. Not sure if I should request another. Research indicates that some are experiencing this while others are not, it's either coming from the auto focus or the SIM tray and it does not appear to impact the functionality of phone.

Anyone else experiencing this?

My RMA is on its way, and if it has the same "problem" I will tell you. My only concern was that it bothered me a little, but I decided to RMA it anyway.

isGuy

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
My RMA is on its way, and if it has the same "problem" I will tell you. My only concern was that it bothered me a little, but I decided to RMA it anyway.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you. Hoping to hear how many of us here have had the same experience.

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm almost certain its from the camera and I'm 100% sure it doesn't affect performance, since mine does this too. Barely noticeable though. Exchange it if you are concerned but don't be surprised of the new one does the same thing.

isGuy

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm almost certain its from the camera and I'm 100% sure it doesn't affect performance, since mine does this too. Barely noticeable though. Exchange it if you are concerned but don't be surprised of the new one does the same thing.

Thanks for the note. You're right, it's not that noticeable. Probably will end up keeping it. I just got phone a few days ago so I'll give it more time. I'm reading the replacements are hit and miss in terms of that specific issue and others.

rudeshko

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the note. You're right, it's not that noticeable. Probably will end up keeping it. I just got phone a few days ago so I'll give it more time. I'm reading the replacements are hit and miss in terms of that specific issue and others.

That's true. I can definitely stay with this phone, but I just decided to try my luck. It's free anyways :)

isGuy

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I just ordered an RMA and they didn't charge me for anything. I will get UPS sticker to send the old one back, so it's awesome. I just hope the new one isn't going to be worse :)

Alright, let us know how the new unit is.