Are there any other replacements for a cracked back glass?

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I can see that this phone will crack really easy even if you are really super careful with it, the back is actually made from something other than Gorilla Glass and I understand it isn't what that guy said in the video, but the plain truth is is that it really is a toughened glass such as Gorilla Glass but it is not that brand of toughened glass.

But...yes I started a sentence with but, if your back did become cracked, and just the glass portion only, would it be nice to have a back replacement for the glass itself, such as pick out all of the glass, clean it up and glue in something other than glass as a replacement to the glass that did break?

Such as a poly carbonate replacement or a carbon fiber replacement instead of glass, you could even go as to replace the back itself, but opening and taking out the back would definitely be a warranty issue.

In other words when glass got broken, instead of sending phone somewhere, could you just opt into putting something other than glass on the back yourself, nothing on the market like this for the phone yet, but it could definitely be possible.