google wallet wont set up

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone just tried adding their card via desktop or somewhere else? I never had to add a card to wallet and it works fine for me - stock.

I'm currently trying to add the card I already had set up with Wallet through the web (for the Play Store). It's been grinding away at "adding card" for a good 15-20 minutes now. If I click on the card, it says it will continue to process in the background and will show a notification when finished. I can't add any others until this either succeeds or fails in the meantime.

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently trying to add the card I already had set up with Wallet through the web (for the Play Store). It's been grinding away at "adding card" for a good 15-20 minutes now. If I click on the card, it says it will continue to process in the background and will show a notification when finished. I can't add any others until this either succeeds or fails in the meantime.

Same here. Credit card is already in account. It asks for all info in the Wallet app as if it's a new card, although the card does show up in the payment cards area. After I enter the card info, it says it's verifying info with the credit card issuer. After a few minutes a message pops up saying that the info is not correct (it is).

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
In my case, the card was already listed when I set up the app, but it had a button saying "Setup Required" under it. I clicked it, and that's when I got the "activating card" endlessly spinning circle. Still not activated, by the way.

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
After five to six hours my phone finally gave me the notice that Wallet is set up and ready to go. Haven't tried to add another card yet (or use it), but at least my default card is set. Crazy.

CPT_rastamonk

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problem as mwilkins. I even tried a modified GAPPS package which as wallet cooked in, however that was a no go (would go on for 5 min and say "device not ready" )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez