Google Wallet - Double Tap keeps resetting

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
So, it appears that every time Google Wallet updates, the double tap gets reset to default and I have to go back into [settings] -> [advanced features] -> [customize keys] -> [double tap] to search for the app and set it back up. Just kind of annoying as the only way I find out is when I am at the register and I double tap and then have to manually search for open the app in order to pay.

Also noticed that the back button is not working the majority of the time. My wife and I both have two watches and this is the same for all 4 watches. All are on the same software update (Latest) for the OS.

Am I the only one?

Galaxy Watch 4 classic- LTE (OS 3.5 - Using bluetooth and wifi only)
August 1, 2022 Security patch

****** Edit - Found a fix for the back button - solution is to put in waterlock mode then turn off water lock. Found this on a search. Dunno WHY it works, but it works ??????*♂️ -> End Edit ******

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Update: Found a fix for the back button. The solution is to put it into water lock mode then take it out of water lock. Found that on a search. Dunno WHY it works, but it does. ??????*♂️

As to the double tap, seems I may not be the only one: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5...e-press-shortcut-keeps-resetting/td-p/2359719 It has been going on for MONTHS for me and I have been searching off and on. Appears someone finally posted it on the Samsung community.

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Update: Found a fix for the back button. The solution is to put it into water lock mode then take it out of water lock. Found that on a search. Dunno WHY it works, but it does. ??????

As to the double tap, seems I may not be the only one: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5...e-press-shortcut-keeps-resetting/td-p/2359719 It has been going on for MONTHS for me and I have been searching off and on. Appears someone finally posted it on the Samsung community.