January 29th Order Tracking Thread

xDAKx

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
ow yeah~~ i just received my tracking number this morning.. wahoo!! XD do anyone of you know when i can track my device location/ where about? i try to track buy UPS said the tracking number cannot be processed

The regular tracking page on UPS.com is where you'll track it. Chances are the system hasn't processed the fact that your tracking number has been issued yet. It should start working in the next 24 or so hours.

wolfpack64

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine on the Jan 29th, Google wallets says i placed my order on the Jan 29th, and Google received my order on Jan 31st. Still no email with the tracking number as yet, hoping i get one soon.

shofa

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine on the Jan 29th, Google wallets says i placed my order on the Jan 29th, and Google received my order on Jan 31st. Still no email with the tracking number as yet, hoping i get one soon.

Same with me! :) What time on the 29th did you order it, out of interest?

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Got my shipping number this morning. I should get the nexus really quick, I live in the stl area, and the main ups hub is right here in earth city, Missouri. Yay.

eronfaure

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
im from toronto canada. mine does not say pre order but it says it should ship by february 13th

I'm from Vancouver, Canada. I ordered the Nexus 4 16gb on Jan 29 which is confirmed on Google Wallet. To date I have not received a tracking number. I have an anticipated ship date of Feb 13 listed on Google Wallet. At the time of purchase, I mistakenly inputed the wrong shipping address when I was inputing my shipping info. I have been in the process of trying to fix the shipping address the last few days. After many long conversations with Google on the phone and via Email, I was told the reason why I haven't been able to alter my shipping info or cancel the purchase is that Google is still waiting for a tracking number to come from UPS. I was told that this should arrive in a "few days." Not sure how long it'll take but we'll see how it goes!

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a 16 gig and a bumper on the 29th with an amex. Got shipping confirmation for a delivery of eob today 2/4. Yay!! This will be my first pure android experience, if all goes well I will be selling my GS3

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk

jonchill

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Oddly I ordered mine on the 29th Jan, the estimated shipping date was 13th Feb. I've just got home for lunch and found a TNT sorry we missed you on the door mat for the phone. The estimated shipping date is still 13th Feb so I don't know quite what is going on with Google's ordering process and notification.

Just got to sort out transferring my existing number to a micro sim, which I was going to do nearer the 13th but hay ho. Just glad I've managed to get one.

ibbyj

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I finally got my tracking number on Friday... But, "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later".. still today, Monday.

The google play email said it may take 24 hours to populate with information.. Last I checked 3 days is 36 hours..haha

-Google may be sending these out faster than last time, but this inconsistent information is driving me insane.

mohamadali635

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
رد: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

Now in USA google play shiping nexus 4 16 GB in less than one week

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android Central Forums

thundersteele

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: رد: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

Now in USA google play shiping nexus 4 16 GB in less than one week

I think this is due to how the play store calculates weeks. If it goes the same as last time, it will be up to 1-2 weeks tomorrow.

Also, since receiving the tracking number on saturday I didn't get any further updates... only says shipping label is created, waiting for google to send wares.

shofa

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I finally got my tracking number on Friday... But, "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later".. still today, Monday.

The google play email said it may take 24 hours to populate with information.. Last I checked 3 days is 36 hours..haha

-Google may be sending these out faster than last time, but this inconsistent information is driving me insane.

Maybe they meant one working day - so if you got the email late Friday then they might mean by late Monday?

no tracking number for me yet (niagara region). =(

Me neither! London, UK here.

mohamadali635

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
رد: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

Google sent to me track number on Saturday and the day of arrival is expected tomorrow, 5/2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38