Visit site
Re: Question about google calendar events in notification tray

open calendar settings-->calendar ti display-->calendar to sync

check the calendar,

multo

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site

Notifications in calendar is checked? What did you set the notification to go off on? I believe the default is 10 mins so it'll show 10 mins prior to the schedule

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

pitchersduel

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site

Notifications in calendar is checked? What did you set the notification to go off on? I believe the default is 10 mins so it'll show 10 mins prior to the schedule

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

i'm assuming you mean the "reminder" if so i have changed it to numerous times, tried both 2 days prior...24 hrs....8 hrs....none of them end up showing the event in the notification tray

EDIT: this is weird, i set a reminder for the show tonight...i went back out of the calendar then went back to the event and the reminder isnt there anymore. that shouldnt do that should it?

i'll also add that i setup a tv schedule using a website that allows you to export it by using a iCal link that i placed into the calendar from the browser on my PC. i'm not sure if that should make any difference though. the calendar events are still in my calendar on my phone.

anyone know what might be going on?

EDIT #2: yep the reminders keep disappearing...i even went into the calendar settings and changed the default reminder to 24 hrs. set the reminder and it still disappears after i exit out of the calendar and go back in....WTF

Last edited:

pitchersduel

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site

tried everything i can think of and i still cant get events to show in notification center.

i tried turning off the sync of the calendar and then inserting the event (showtime) myself i will say the reminders i set do stay and not disappear after exiting out when i enter the event manually. still just trying to test out the show thats on tonight i changed the reminder to just 24 hrs...figuring it would then have it in the notification center for me to view as being on later tonight. still nothing.

what am i doing wrong?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member