Error message; No SIM card. Emergency Calls only.

Ahsan Mehmood

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Hello guys i have same problem with my phone which is Korean lg f160L showing no service i have checked my another sim even my younger brothers sim but it is not recovering but the same sim is working on my another phone but not working on my LG f160l which is LTE supported help me plzz :(

Ruben B Fernandes

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Had some problem, however noticed I had the airplane mode ON. Turned off airplane mode and it worked. If not may be some hardware problem like the connection between sim and reader. Good luck!

Malshafey

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, having the same problem here. If someone tells me my SIM was not cut right they're really acting retarded. Why answer if you have nothing useful to say?

Lorie Bolden

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I basically did the stupidest thing messing with my sim card. When i put in pin # 3 times and it gave me 10 times to put correct code? Well i used all 10 and i can only get online if i take OUT the Sim Card and get on thru wifi. I contacted Verizon and she gave me the correct unlock code. Well it says I'm permantely locked out. Is there ANY way around this? Please dont say I'm dumb... I already know. Lol.
Thanks in advance!!

Lorie

Lorie

sbalchand

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
This is an old thread but adding my experience. I recently got a Nexus 6 from ebay, had to call Sprint to add it to the whitelist and had them send me the micro Sim as well.

All was well for 10 days, just a random No Sim occurances that would go away with a reboot.

However since yesterday it doesn't go away with a reboot. After multiple efforts i have learnt to let it be shut down for 20 minutes or so and then start it up. Connects to the network like a charm after that, until the next episode!!!

It's going to be a long year until i get a new phone :(

seattlepaul

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi all, I have an LG G3 that has started having the intermittent "no sim" errors similar to what has been reported here. When it first happened a reboot would not fix it and it got very bad over the next day or two. I got a new sim from AT&T and that fixed it completely for a while. Now it's back, and I've learned a trick that seems to work.

The problem for me at least seems to be related to the phone powering down unexpectedly. If I exhaust my battery and the phone shuts down quickly, then when I power back up it will be in the no sim state. I have found that if I power off, remove the sim, put the battery back in, power up with no sim at all, then power down, reinsert the sim, and power up, it clears the problem. Nothing else solves the problem for me - not reboots, and not airplane mode.

For me this definitely started happening right after my phone was force upgraded to marshmallow, and it seems like a software issue, not hardware.

Musah Francis

Feb 17, 2018
Visit site
Please can helper help with my phone I have been trying to insert my sim card but the keep telling me know sum card and emergency call only
So please I need help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa