Straight talk and att microcell

DanielGalvez

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Just curious who is using att straight talk with a microcell signal tower? I have read mixed results online, and I'm wondering who has had luck with It. I'm planning on having a buddy activate it with a paid at&t account and add my straight talk number as a secondary. (I'm aware there's been a thread on this but that was when people were still waiting for their devices so many responses were just speculations)

Edgraham75

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I have an AT&T micro cell at home and from what I understand you have to be on the AT&T contract that the microcell is on. Im not sure straight talk would work. I have an N4 on At&T and have no issues with using the microcell.

wwu123

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I think that because you have to register all the AT&T wireless phone lines that are authorized to use your microcell (to prevent passersby from using your microcell and thereby your home broadband access), that non-AT&T lines are unlikely to work.

I have not tested however, in fact I've unplugged our microcell because it's the pits (it will not only disconnect a call often but then completely freeze up an iphone in a "hanging up" state for a minute, preventing you from calling back your party).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty