Nexus 4 - Unable to bluetooth music to another phone

nexus_player123

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi AC members,
I am new to the Nexus 4 Andriod, please can you advise on how to bluetooth music from the nexus 4 phone to another phone? Any suggested apps or stock steps will be appreciated.
Thank you

shahrulghani

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem last week. However I then realized that the option to make my Nexus 4 and the other device visible during 'scanning for device' is set to Off. This make both devices unable to be paired with each other. I would probably check this out first. If both devices are paired, file transfer should not be a problem :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

frenziedfemale

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
hi Sr,am also ac members,my problem also same to you but still no ans the web site.and giving also a sollution are problem..tnx

Butch, when you turn your bluetooth on, tap the 3 dots bottom right corner and click visibilty time out. This makes your phone bluetooth visible. You will have to search for devices with the other device. Once they find each other and pair, try to send the file. Also, if this doesn't work, let us know the make of the other phone, you can not bluetooth with an iphone to android. If both are android, what version, ICS or JB?

Sidharth Raina

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi frenziedfemale,

Butch, when you turn your bluetooth on, tap the 3 dots bottom right corner and click visibilty time out. This makes your phone bluetooth visible. You will have to search for devices with the other device. Once they find each other and pair, try to send the file. Also, if this doesn't work, let us know the make of the other phone, you can not bluetooth with an iphone to android. If both are android, what version, ICS or JB?

I tried the below procedure as mentioned by you (but on nexus 7, hardly any difference i think):
"when you turn your bluetooth on, tap the 3 dots bottom right corner and click visibilty time out. This makes your phone bluetooth visible. You will have to search for devices with the other device. Once they find each other and pair, try to send the file. Also, if this doesn't work, let us know the make of the other phone."

I could not send songs from 'play music' section. I chose the song, and selected 'Share' option. It shows the Nexus 7 i have has a problem. Also, the phone i am trying to send the songs to, is Samsung android phone. Can you let me know what are the correct steps? Am i doing something wrong?

skyrockett

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
You can use ES explore to transfer files or even better remotely access files on your other devices. You copy or move files from your nexus 7 to nexus 4 or as i said browse files on your n7 from n4 remotely.

Otsego Munky

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Download file manager from the play store. This will put all your music in a music folder. Go into file manager access your music folder press & hold the file you want to send go to the share option & select Bluetooth, then select the device you want to send it to.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana