Movie Studio Trouble

royalpig180

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
As I'm sure most of you have noticed, Movie Studio is included as stock software with the Nexus 4, as with many recent android devices.

Anyway, I'm having trouble getting it to work well on my N4. Whenever I add more than one clip to a project and then try to play the project, it cuts out to the main menu and removes the second clip from the project. Anyone else experienced this or have any fixes to suggest?

William Flather

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
My phone just updated to 4.2.2, Movie studio no longer appears to have the facial recognition effects it had before the upate. My kids loved those. Is there any way to get them back?

Gamer_Radar

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
As I'm sure most of you have noticed, Movie Studio is included as stock software with the Nexus 4, as with many recent android devices.

Anyway, I'm having trouble getting it to work well on my N4. Whenever I add more than one clip to a project and then try to play the project, it cuts out to the main menu and removes the second clip from the project. Anyone else experienced this or have any fixes to suggest?

Is a garbage app... IT crashes my phone so many times I stopped using it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

maronpatsy

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
It was nowhere near the cap.
17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg