Apps that cause problems with Android 4.3!

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, I just updated my brand new nexus 4 to 4.3. But now I'm afraid of installing the big list of apps I have made, cause a lot of people are reporting bugs between some apps and the 4.3 update.

So pls, lets try to put in this thread all apps that need a fix to work properly on 4.3 (to help newbies like me on what we can install by now and what not). Thank you very much!

MXPlayer was one of these apps, but reading the forum I guess I can install it now, looks like they already fixed the app to work on 4.3. ;)

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Netflix is fixed. Not sure about Skype, but you could check in the Playstore to see if it has been updated.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

deano131

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Dragon mobile assistant was making my N4 constantly look for a GPS lock. It was using up battery life and made Google Maps worthless. Uninstalled Dragon and life is back to normal. I can confirm Netflix is fixed. I had the Netflix lock up issue but it has been gone for a while now. Not sure when it was fixed.

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
The Weather Channel app kept speedtest from locking a GPS signal. Replaced the TWC app with wunderground app and Installed GPS status app and reconfigured locator. Works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo