How to install app on 2 different devices - without paying twice?
I bought Paprika (recipe app) and installed it on my Nexus 7, but when I go to Google Play Store and try to install it on my Nexus 4, it asks me for a credit card.
How do I get it on my Nexus 4 without paying again?
- 12-28-2013, 02:43 PM #2
Re: How to install app on 2 different devices - without paying twice?
Where are you attempting to install from? Try my apps>all>"app x">install
Are you using the same Google account on both devices?
Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) using AC Forums mobile app.
- 12-28-2013, 04:00 PM #4
- By dvdmrn in forum HTC One X Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2014, 04:36 PM
- By kcervino18 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 01-17-2014, 07:48 AM
- By PlayForever8 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2013, 10:35 AM
- By BaconDrips in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2013, 07:43 PM
- By jp719 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-28-2013, 04:42 PM