My nexus 4 is looping on the "google" start up screen and wont turn on.

saar_0195

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
My nexus 4 is with android 5 and yesterday i was just normaly using it when it suddenly turned off, since then it wont turn on again. Everytime i try to put in the charger it just shows me the "google" logo for like 1 second and also vibrates, the next second it turns off and then again turns on with the logo for 1 second...etc.
I tried holding the power button and the down volume button and it did show me the green "start" option, but like the google logo, it vanished in a second and showed me the google logo again.
Please help

saar_0195

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
i tried that already, it showed me the android with an optionb to start the phone but a secodn later it shut down the screen and came back to looping the "google" logo

anon(8952473)

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
i tried that already, it showed me the android with an optionb to start the phone but a secodn later it shut down the screen and came back to looping the "google" logo

It happened to me on my Nexus 5- after I (stupidly) wiped the system partition through TWRP. What probably happened to you is, that the system didn't flash correctly. You should try flashing the system image,(from here: https://dl.google.com/dl/android/aosp/occam-lrx21t-factory-51cee750.tgz) tell me how it goes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non