Nexus 5 case from Supcase

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
It's interesting that the whole camera module has to be exposed like that in order (presumably) for the camera to function properly. I'm excited to see what they say about it when they announce it!

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I think Phil isn't allowed to spill the beans yet! If last year is any indicator I hear you might have a phone coming in the mail (I wish i was a crazy stalker and in the US to lurk outside Phil's house for a parcel inception ;))

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Since most TPU cases are all the same, just placed in different packaging and priced accordingly, I'm going to wait for the super el cheapo ones on eBay like the S-case I got for my Nexus 4 for $5 shipped. Accessories are a racket; loan sharks have switched from lending money to selling cases because there's more profit and less need to break kneecaps.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Since most TPU cases are all the same, just placed in different packaging and priced accordingly, I'm going to wait for the super el cheapo ones on eBay like the S-case I got for my Nexus 4 for $5 shipped. Accessories are a racket; loan sharks have switched from lending money to selling cases because there's more profit and less need to break kneecaps.

penny wise and pound foolish to wait too long for a case just to save a couple bucks. i'll be buying mine from Diztronic on day 1! $9.99 + shipping is reasonable.

http://tpu-cases.com/

Last edited:

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

+1 got mine for $2 ish and arrived before my N4 did :D

mrkalel

Oct 2, 2010
www.twitter.com
Check out these:

Amazon.com: RINGKE SLIM? Google Nexus 5 Case [SF BLACK] SUPER SLIM + SF COATED + PERFECT FIT Premium Hard Case Cover for Google Nexus 5 [AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Unlocked, ECO Package]: Cell Phones & Accessories

61-spcXEynL._SL1500_.jpg