Google play system update

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, I said this somewhere a few days ago...LOL
My Galaxy Tab S9+ received the January, 2024 Play System Update several days ago! The tablets are usually only updated once every three months...by Samsung. Needless to say I was surprised that the Tab got any update before the S24U! Maybe they are waiting until the security update is ready??? I wish the two updates could be integrated into ONE update and I also wish the TWO app stores could integrated into ONE store. This is all getting stupid!

Aurelian

Jan 25, 2024
Visit site
My wife got the update to Jan 24 on her A53 weeks ago, and since then again some additional updates. Seems Samsung will roll them out for the S24 series only after the first big update this week.

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Yup. The list is long when you reset the data on play system. Starting with Google wallet etc...
I learned the hard way when I wanted to get out of the beta on my pixel 6.
Do you know what else it messes up so I don't have any more surprises of things not working. Google Pay I set up, I had to reset my Watch and still setting it up. Anything else?

For the fist time went shopping without wallet lol and Google Pay isn't working. Took my watch and left phone at home, only later to find out it's not actually working......

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Do you know what else it messes up so I don't have any more surprises of things not working. Google Pay I set up, I had to reset my Watch and still setting it up. Anything else?

For the fist time went shopping without wallet lol and Google Pay isn't working. Took my watch and left phone at home, only later to find out it's not actually working......
Usual resets all of these 286459090.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29