Should I get the Nexus 5 or what?

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
So I can't decide between the new 32GB Nexus 5 or a 32GB Oppo Find 5... I have about 25GB's of music and I wanna start using my phone for music. So I wanna be able to fit all of that. They will both cost about the same. So, which phone do you guys think I should get? Or should I get something totally new? PS I'd probably root that Find 5 for pure Android.

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
You are not going to have much room left over. I wouldn't want to put that much music on my phone because it'd be a hassle re-loading if I ever re-flashed my device. I'd look for a phone with a SD card slot. If the Find 5 has a removable SD card slot, then that would be my choice if I was choosing between these two choices and I had to have 25GB of music stored on my device.

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
You are not going to have much room left over. I wouldn't want to put that much music on my phone because it'd be a hassle re-loading if I ever re-flashed my device. I'd look for a phone with a SD card slot. If the Find 5 has a removable SD card slot, then that would be my choice if I was choosing between these two choices and I had to have 25GB of music stored on my device.

The Find 5 does not have an SD card slot... is there another phone relatively close to these spec wise that still costs around $450?

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't know, but an off the cuff answer is you wouldn't get anything close to a Nexus 5 at the projected price point. I don't know anything about the Find 5, but I do know that I love my Nexus 4, and I'm wiling to bet the Nexus 5 will be another awesome phone. Despite my earlier misgivings a Nexus 5 would be your best bet imo. What I said earlier is just personal preference. I don't like keeping gigs and gigs of music on my phone because I often tinker and re-flash and I just don't like to re-load my music. I suppose I never tried with a usb cable and now that I think about it, that would be a heck of a lot easier and faster. Still, I just don't like to max out my storage because I have this unshakable, unnatural, and unproven belief that maxing out the storage of any computing device slows it down or wears it out faster.

took2089

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't know, but an off the cuff answer is you wouldn't get anything close to a Nexus 5 at the projected price point. I don't know anything about the Find 5, but I do know that I love my Nexus 4, and I'm wiling to bet the Nexus 5 will be another awesome phone. Despite my earlier misgivings a Nexus 5 would be your best bet imo. What I said earlier is just personal preference. I don't like keeping gigs and gigs of music on my phone because I often tinker and re-flash and I just don't like to re-load my music. I suppose I never tried with a usb cable and now that I think about it, that would be a heck of a lot easier and faster. Still, I just don't like to max out my storage because I have this unshakable, unnatural, and unproven belief that maxing out the storage of any computing device slows it down or wears it out faster.

Put it in the cloud ?? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think Nexus 5 hands down. You get LTE and quicker updates. Those two alone are worth it. You also get a better processor.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah definitely the N5, much better spec, faster/actually existent updates. Google music is your friend!

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo